Tirerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMap

Roll Call...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Weapon Master
Weapon Master
Enigma

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call...   Roll Call... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:04 am

Folks, my self and Adam have returned to the world of tirerion after conquoring many mountains of literature and slaying the foul beasts of the written word,

Essentially were back, any one still interested in rping still? and from this moment I will be culling the usernames whom in the nest month don't let me know they want their username keeping VIA this thread, this isn't a punishment, I merely wish our userlist to display an accurate number of our active members.

Oh and lastly - how's shit?
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Weapon Master
Weapon Master
Enigma

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call...   Roll Call... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:10 am

Okay I'm not sire what happened there I wrote that post due to the fact my computer/ the site saying that there has been no posts for four months I now see that's wrong - so all that needs saying is were back and how's shit?

Miss us?
Back to top Go down
IrisEyes
Noble
Noble
IrisEyes

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call...   Roll Call... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 pm

IrisEyes here, just checking in, considering the fact I'd rather not have my account deleted and have to start all over.

I'm very much interested in roleplaying still. Since I'm not currently in school it's pretty much the one thing keeping me sane-ish...

And as to that last question; shit's good... I love this website, it's a whole lot of fun and I have been managing to recruit new people from my old high school so hopefully they'll get going on characters soon!
Back to top Go down
AdminMutePoetess
Lore Master
Lore Master
AdminMutePoetess

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call...   Roll Call... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Enigma you scallywag, you think you can come back here after all this time and act like you own the place?!

Nah, kidding. But good to see you back. As you can see, between IrisEyes and occassionally Slayde and myself, we've been keeping fairly busy here, but I do agree that it is time for a sweep. However, there have been three or four new recruits signed up in the past couple days (friends of mine and IrisEyes) so they are most likely still trying to get the hang of it, and find time to read through the introductory material and whatnot, so we'll let them settle in a bit.

Shit's good, I suppose. I just started a new school year so I'm working my ass off, in addition to my actual job, but hopefully I'll be able to pop on every couple of days. How about you, Enigma?
Back to top Go down
http://mutepoetess.deviantart.com
AdminMutePoetess
Lore Master
Lore Master
AdminMutePoetess

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call...   Roll Call... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 pm

And since you're here, Enigma - I'd advise you to take note of the "Notepad" in the Admin panel: not the first part but the second, just so you're aware. We've had someone from New York popping on and lurking here every so often, both on Tirerion and my other RP site, Court of Pirates, so we shall see if that leads anywhere.
Back to top Go down
http://mutepoetess.deviantart.com
IrisEyes
Noble
Noble
IrisEyes

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call...   Roll Call... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:40 pm

I noticed that too! So its not just me imagining things... Okay sorry for the random input... Leaving now.
Back to top Go down

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call...   Roll Call... EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Katalyst checking in. Sorry I haven't been able to get anything done really. My computer at home broke and I just started my senior year of high school. I'll get around to it eventually because if I don't IrisEyes will kick me.
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Weapon Master
Weapon Master
Enigma

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call...   Roll Call... EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 am

The only reason i suggested a cull or If you will? A purge was because my computer had said at the time their had been absolutely no activity for several months, now my puter understands that its an idiot and needs to look harder I'm glad to be back your all still active. Sorry for my absence I was hired as a moderator at my friends site and now he's manage to hire own internal staff I'm free to come home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roll Call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call...   Roll Call... Empty

Back to top Go down

Roll Call...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tirerion :: Out of Character Chat :: Questions? ASK HERE-
Jump to: