Tirerion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMap

Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma
Weapon Master
Weapon Master
Enigma

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Tournament   Tournament EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Hey Guys i was thinking about hosting a tourney to show off your characters combat prowess, the way of doing this i thought should essentially be that their should be a post limit with the back and forth of the characters and then a third person o group of persons judges whom wrote the best style and used their character the best to judge the winner, and thus going up in tiers until we have a champion.

As you get the higher through the posts i think the word limit should increase as you increase in the levels of the tourney.

Any questions, advice, or simple interest please let me know.
Back to top Go down
IrisEyes
Noble
Noble
IrisEyes

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

I'd be willing to use one of my characters to judge if you like! Sounds interesting and fun! just tell me how, and what I should do! =]
Back to top Go down
Enigma
Weapon Master
Weapon Master
Enigma

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm just waiting for some feed back on how the entire thing would work, myself and Adam mused over many cups of tea as to rules judging attributes etc any insight you have into these parameters please let me know!
Back to top Go down
IrisEyes
Noble
Noble
IrisEyes

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Let me see... Were you think about having different tournaments? Say like, one with weapons, one hand-to-hand, and maybe another for those who can use magic?

If I think of something else I'll definitely let you know! I'll brainstorm with the Admin and see what we can come up with as well =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament   Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tirerion :: Out of Character Chat :: Questions? ASK HERE-
Jump to: